Join us for our Spring Workday at Men-O-Lan on Saturday April 21st. Help us get camp ready for the summer season. Join us ready to work outside and we will provide the coffee and a tasty lunch!
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE:
1. Workday will meet at the Dining Hall at 8:30 AM and continue until at least 3:00 PM
2. All helpers are welcome (Ages 12 + please). Wear work clothes and bring gloves.
3. If you bring chainsaws and woods splitters you might get to use them.
4. We will provide coffee in the morning as well as lunch for the volunteers!
5. Please let us know you are coming so we can plan accordingly. Email Steve Panning at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs (planned at this time, but subject to change) Re-roofing a staff building, putting docks and paddle-boats in lake, spring trail maintenance, woodcutting and whatever other jobs need to be done.
Location: 1415 Doerr Road Quakertown, PA 18951
We hope to see you here!