Join us for our Fall Workday at Men-O-Lan on Saturday September 25, 2021. Help us get camp ready for the winter season. Join us ready to work outside and we will provide the coffee and a tasty lunch!
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE:
1. Workday will meet at the Dining Hall at 8:30 AM and continue until at least 3:00 PM
2. All helpers are welcome (Ages 12 + please). Wear work clothes and bring gloves.
3. If you bring chainsaws and woods splitters you might get to use them.
4. We will provide coffee in the morning as well as lunch for the volunteers!
5. Please let us know you are coming so we can plan accordingly. Email Steve Panning at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call him at 215-679-5144 ext 326.
Jobs (planned at this time, but subject to change) trail maintenance, woodcutting, roof repair and whatever other jobs need to be done.
Location: 1415 Doerr Road Quakertown, PA 18951