See you on May 21, 2022
from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Come out to the annual spring fundraiser where you can bid on auction items, enjoy great food, visit the camp open house and enjoy fun actives. Come out and support camp! #CampContinues2022
Live Auction: 9:00 arrival and 9:30 auction starts
Summer Camp Open House: 9:00-2:00
Hay Ride: 10:00 – 2:00
Inflatables: 9:00 – 2:00
Animal Show: 10:30-1:30
Balloon Guy: 10:30 – 12:30
Food Stands: 10:30-2:00
Check out the 2022 Auction Item list: 2022 Auction List
This list is not complete and will be updated at the event.
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors:
Save the Date: September 10, 2022
Join us for a fun day of shooting at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clay with the goal of helping fund camp and also have a great time. This event has grown in popularity for us each year. Your support enables us to keep our costs low for our campers and guests.
We have the following levels of sponsorship available:
12 Gauge Sponsor: $2,500.00: Corporate identification at four shooting stations, a full page ad in the Program Booklet, company logo on our webpage, and if you sponsor by August 31th a team of six shooters.
16 Gauge Sponsor: $1,500.00: Corporate identification at two shooting stations, and a half-page ad in the Program Booklet.
20 Gauge Sponsor: $1,000.00: Signage including corporate identification at one shooting station, and a quarter page ad in the Program Booklet, Name will be included on the 20 Gauge Banner.
.410 Gauge Sponsor: $500.00: Business Card sized ad in Program Booklet and name on the .410 Banner
BB Sponsor: $100.00: Name will be included in the Program Booklet
Meal Sponsor: $1,250.00: Signage at the meal, Half-page ad in the Program booklet and corporate mention at lunchtime.
Refreshment Cart Sponsor: $750.00: Signage on the cart, and a quarter page ad in the Program Booklet
Golf Cart Sponsor: $20.00 per cart Signage on each cart you sponsor.
- Cost: $150 per shooter, which includes: 100 targets, 100 rounds of ammo, coffee and donuts, box lunch
- Registration is limited to 125 participants
- Ammo is provided and only available in 12 Ga. and 20 Ga.
- Rental Guns are available, however quantities are limited to one gun per team. The cost is $14.00 paid to LVSC the day of the event.
- Golf Carts are available for $20.00, paid to LVSC the day of event. Quantities are limited; please call LVSC with the date and event to reserve a cart.
- This event is a fundraiser so there will be a Raffle , "Golden" target station and Pot O' Gold stations so bring cash along to buy a chance to win.
The 2021 Raffle Prize: Henry Golden Boy Rifle in .22 Long rifle caliber.
8:30 Registration, Coffee and Donuts
9:30 Safety Briefing and head to stations
Box Lunch and program after stations are done.
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors: